Powder vs. Shampoo Carpet Cleaning
Is It a Better Idea to Book a Professional Shampooing or a Dry Carpet Cleaning Service?
If you want to learn whether steam or dry chemical carpet cleaning service is a better option to help you solve your personal cleaning issue, then this post is just what you need to read as it will provide you with the necessary consultation. Today, we will provide you with some tips on how to perform both types of carpet/rug cleaning. We hope that our advice will help you make up your mind on which method to choose!
Here are two cleaning methods that will make the stains over your carpets and rugs disappear:
Cleaning with a powder
Using powder is an amazingly effective way to clean both synthetic and natural carpets. Some carpet cleaners even claim that it is the best strategy for cleaning your carpet with powder, whether it is a powdered carpet cleaner or baking soda. Here is how to do it:
– Sprinkle the powder liberally onto the carpets and rugs that you want to get cleaned. The amount usually depends on the size and depth of the stain.
– Leave the powder over the stain for at least half an hour. If you have the opportunity to leave it overnight, this will be great! This time will allow the cleaning product a chance to soften the stains and absorb the odors, leaving a nice fragrance.
– Once you scrub off the cleaning powder and the carpet is dried, you should hoover up the remaining powder. Be very precise when doing this as it won’t be nice to leave chemicals sit in your carpet’s fibers for a long time after the actual cleaning.
Cleaning with a shampoo
Shampooing is also a quite popular method to clean carpet stains. There are many different brands of professional products which carpet cleaners use. If you have decided to perform a DIY carpet cleaning, it is important to stick to the guidance on the label. Here are some cleaning instructions that you may find useful:
– Dilute the solution with water and apply it over the stain.
– The amount you need to use depends on the thickness of the carpet fabric. Do not over-shampoo the area as it will take you ages to clean it.
– Use a hard-bristled brush to scrub the stain and wash away the shampoo afterwards.
If you want to save time and effort, book a carpet cleaning service with Silver State Carpet Care of Las Vegas, NV. Call us now at (702) 487-4251 to get your quote!